Thursday, August 7, 2008

This thought has been bothering me for centuries, ok, not centuries, decades I guessed. Why are we made, constructed, invented, created whatever the word to kill one another to survive? I mean why do we have to eat? To feed on the flesh of other living things or even plants for that matter? Why to survive, we have to consume another? It just seems such a cruel way to construct the world. To kill another to ensure one's survival. It's sort of like the system our society works too. A pyramid structure. Democracy? Equal rights? I don't know about that, I know nothing about politics. What I do know is that the rich and powerful are always at the top of the food chain, the power chain, the pyramid, and it is build on layers and layers of foundation with the poor and labourers right at the bottom. So we are like the labour ants slogging our lives away to feed money to those right at the top of the pyramid. How unfair?! Or is it our own fault that we are at the bottom of the pyramid. Is it because we have no financial intelligence? I don't know...

Anyway....

1. I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.

2. [info][mail]http://www.quotationspage.com/icon_blank.gifJohn Gotti
I like this quote. I think quotes are real pieces of art. They say so little yet say so much. I must come up with some real nice quotes some day. I think I did come up with quotes in the past, which I quite like.

1. Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas
Haha, this is funny... how true is it?
"Write so that your paper is long enough to cover everything but short enough to pique someone's interest, just like a miniskirt."

"Make your paper interesting enough that you would want to take it into the bathroom with you."

Erin Gruwell

"w



3.

No comments: