Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing

There's nothing I hate more than nothing

Nothing keeps me up at night

I toss and turn over nothing

Nothing could cause a great big fight



Edie Brickell

"Nothing"


Hmmm... funnily enough, this reminds me of the nothing in the never never ever ending story, which was a favorite of mine when I was a kid. Some of my friends would point out that there is a grammatical error in the previous sentence saying that it should be in present tense instead of the past.

Could love be too much at times, to the extent of smothering one's partner till he/she could hardly breathe?

I believe so. But that my friend, I would define as immature love, that it isn't love for one's other half but rather too much love for oneself. Loving too much is merely a misconception. It's not love, it's need. Is it confusing? I find it hard to put in words and right now, I'm so lazy to word all these because it's in the noon and who can think right in the day.

No comments: