Monday, July 28, 2008

Why I am single

As you can see, I'm a very moody, seasonal person for when I do write, I just keep on writing, and when I don't, I will starve myself of writing for days, weeks and months. This, is no good, it gives people a sense of insecurity, and that is the reason, why I am single. Actually, it is only one of the many many thousand reasons or factors why I am single.

Anyway, I read this on the net and found it quite true. Haha, singaporeans are very economical and efficient in their use of language, it just shows how much time is valued here over in singapore, or how expensive our every drop of saliva is.


When you doubt someone,
Britons: I don't recall you giving me the money.
Singaporeans: Where got?

When entertaining,
Britons: Please make yourself at home.
Singaporeans: Don't shy leh!

When deciding on the next move,
Britons: So what do you propose we do now that the present plan has failed?
Singaporeans: Then how?!

When someone offers to pay,
Britons: Please kindly put your wallet away, it's on me!
Singaporeans: No need.

When courting women,
Britons: How about you and me get together?
Singaporeans: Ai gia steady mai?

No comments: