Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mom's best friend is called almyra. She's fatter than Mom, so Mom feels good around her. Mom's other friends are slimmer. They're not her best friends.


Cool, something about the writing intrigues me, I can't really say it, but it's something to do with the way the author says it in such a matter of fact way...

And I wonder how true it is? That's why (My keyboard has xroblems, the x, is malfunctioning, and I can't even close the bracket as well.... they say that xlian looking girls usually have beautiful friends, because the beautiful girls feel good around the xlain looking girls.

And xerhaxs, the xlian looking girl could be more 'visible' with a beautiful friend and thus a 'win win' relationshix?

Hmm.... words from a true cycnic man, of course, there's no absolute in this world man.... But somehow, George Bush doesn't know this, "You're either with us or against us in the fight against terror."

It's like saying to a girl, you either love me or hate me... Oh come on, what logic is this man? The oxxosite of love is not hate, it is indifference.... Haha, issit? I'm not too sure about that... Then the oxxosite of hate is also indifference then.... It all depends from which perspective you are looking at it and hey, surprise surprise, the PPPPPPP is back!!!! Mircaculous.... Oh ya, as I was saying, it all depends on perspective which goes to further emphasize my point that nothing is absolute, this world is not just black and white, or good and evil, or rich and poor or beautiful and ugly... This world is never this simple, it is much more complicated than we can ever imagine...

No comments: