Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have a dream!

I have a dream that one day the world will be a better place.
I have a dream that one day I will be more handsome than I now am.
I have a dream that one day I will have 11 cute little kids to form a soccer team and me the coach.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day, there'd be no diseases like racism, terroism etc.
I have a dream that one day, someday I'd be more understood than I now am.
I have a dream that one day, no single person in the world would be unloved, feel unloved.
I have a dream that one day, I'd win the World Cup! (Maybe on PSP)
I have a dream that one day, someone will give me a PSP!

I really have plenty and plenty of dreams, the list is infinite, I guess I'm definitely a very dreamy person.


We can cure physical diesases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love > Author: Mother Teresa

I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. Author: Mother Teresa

If you judge people, you have no time to love them Author: Mother Teresa

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us Author: Helen Keller

Where there is love there is life Author: Mahatma Gandhi




No comments: