Friday, February 15, 2008

Godliness....... Boring, dun say u haven't been warned

Children are rebellious by nature... so says I ... at least in the modern world..... Me.... am no exception.. Why should we be constraint by the laws set before us...... why should we stick to ardous grammaring and spelling... IF Shakespear thought the same too..... he wouldn't be shakespeare.....

Anyway, I'm drifting...... as always........ but I believe that's the way how our minds work..... or is it only mind? I always think I'm different......

YEs, drifting again...

But today, I'm gonna be rebellious..

My Mom's an extremely pious christian......
And so that makes me an ATHEIST...... Well.. not exactly....... BEcause of my very fluid nature... I'm an Agnotist......one who is always unsure of oneself...... and that makes me the best kind of person... because I'm never wrong....... for I never claim I'm totally right..... for is there such a thing as an absolute in this world? I mean do they really exist or only so in theory?

Perhaps it's a little dry to some people...... or most people....... I like philosophy... but apparently...... most people don't ....... they say.... it's just fooling around with words.... In other words... philosophers are mere jokers man! they say... it's boring.... it's preaching here, preaching there..... preaching everywhere..... sO i guess i tend to preach a lot then.... I guess I'm boring then..... but what I've learn is that... nobody likes preaching... so in other words.. no one likes me.... and yes... so what's new.....

"men who are obviously religious are frequently more irreligious, in reality, than those who openly ignore religion. Preachers and ministers of religion have made it their business to deal with God at every moment. They cannot afford to wait until they come in touch with him. They dare not acknowledge the fact that they have not done so. Therefore they have to strain their minds into a constant attitude of God-knowingness. They have to delude themselves, in order to fulfil the expectations of others, or what they consider to be their duty.

And yet the consciousness of God, like that of all other ideas, comes to us only with intense moments of illumination, of inspiration. If we do not have the patience to wait for it, we only choke the path of inspiration with the debris of our consciouse efforts. Those who make it their business to preach God, preach creeds. They lose their sense of distinction between these two. Therefore their religion does not bring peace into this world, but conflict. They do not hestitate to make use even of their religion for the propaganda of national self-seeking and boastfulness."



We always hear things like people thanking god for say helping them escape a disaster.. say something like the Tusnami....... but then........ what happens to those who got washed away? what happens to those whom god didn't save? Aren't all lives equal? Or some lives are really more equal than others? I'm sure we all have a sense of what is fairness..... And I believe if we honestly ask ourselves.... the present world definitely doesn't run in a system we call fair.... How else would the word 'Karma' comes about? And yes... the typical ans would be: God has a plan for everything..... who are we to question god? It's Lucifer cum Saturn who planted doubts in your mind....

If God is all good, then how did evil come about? God created Lucifer...... so Lucifer must be all good.. so how can something all good become bad?

ANS: We have no control over our creations, our children rite?
I say, how can we compare ourselves to god? and isn't god supposed to be Omnipotent?

Question: Why did God created Mankind?
Ans: To take care of the animals, birds etc.......
I say.... what kinda answer is that? so why did he created the animals, birds etc..? Was he bored? Was he lonely? (I know I know..... I'm ignorant....... but they say.... ignorance is bliss....)

Question: If God was omnipotent, and that means everything is according to his plan because he has to be omnipotent............ then how does free will free choice come into place? because we all have to act according to his plan....

And plenty of other qns......

No comments: