Saturday, October 6, 2007

Unable to Love

Hey people,

Recently I've been busy, stressed, tired, sad etc etc.... I'm not trying to complain.. Hmm.. Actually I am, but MOSTLY, it's just to apologize for not doing any writings of my own. But Seriously, the passages I've been sharing are the ones I really like and thought them worth reading. Today is no exception, I'm still extremely busy and my soul's almost dehydrated so please enjoy another masterpiece this time from Mr Milan Kundera.

"Nor had she ever asked herself the questions that plaque human couples: Does he love me? Does he love anyone more than me? Does he love me more than I love him? Perhaps all the questions we ask of love, to measure, test, probe, and save it, have the additional effect of cutting it short. Perhaps the reason we are unable to love is that we yearn to be loved, that is, demand something(love) from our partner instead of delivering ourselves up to him demand-free and asking for nothing but his company."

4 comments:

ah boon said...

heyz... dun apologize... we are all tied up with studies and it is understandable...

love is very subjective.... i will give u another theory abt flings n players.... when i am less pack... den u can writ eon it... :P

Sui Generis said...

Haha, ok, cool, I love theories.

Anonymous said...

Yo I also have some theories to share...

One of them is: "Girls are fucked up"...

Anonymous said...

I ԁοn't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't κnoω whο you аre but сеrtainlу you агe goіng to a fаmous bloggеr if you arе not already ;
) Cheers!

Feel free to vіsit my blog; herbal highs nz