Saturday, May 31, 2008

Silly letters and childish memories

what do you think about death?

That was the question the main character in the movie accuracy of death always asks the other characters in the show.

He is the shinigami, the death god.

It's not a bad show, very funny, haha, but I think it would be even funnier if I understood japanese. It's in japanese.

Anyway, I was cleaning up my so messy room when I came across my box of letters. I flipped through a few and found them quite intriguing.

There's this letter from a secondary 1 girl who wrote to me when I was in sec 2, when I was and still am her senior....

Here's what she said.... she said " You say you can be my Lao3 Da4 right? How can? Do you know what to do on your wedding night? Do you noe the process? I noe I m very dirty but I can't help it, haha, I like.... You ah, so pure... Haha " Maybe not the direct quotation but something like tat, Hmm.. Haha, damn, she's only sec 1, my junior, who is she to say this to me? Haha, and the letters were kind of silly and funny.... and of course, haha, indefinitely childish...

So indeed, I have matured, at least a bit.....

There's also another letter whereby the author wishes to remain annoymous but that was and still must be a very nice girl or should be a lady by now... Wishing her all the best in everything that she does... Because I have to rush for a soccer match now, I will just end here........

No comments: